This Machine Learning Interview Questions And Answers video will help you prepare for Data Science and Machine learning interviews. This video is ideal for both beginners as well as professionals who are appearing for Machine Learning or Data Science interviews. Learn what are the most important Machine Learning interview questions and answers and know what will set you apart in the interview process.
Some of the important Machine Learning Interview Questions are listed below:
1. What are the different types of Machine Learning?
2. What is overfitting? And how can you avoid it?
3. What is false positive and false negative and how are they significant?
4. What are the three stages to build a model in Machine Learning?
5. What is Deep Learning?
6. What are the differences between Machine Learning and Deep Learning?
7. What are the applications of supervised Machine Learning in modern businesses?
8. What is semi-supervised Machine Learning?
9. What are the unsupervised Machine Learning techniques?
10. What is the difference between supervised and unsupervised Machine Learning?
11. What is the difference between inductive Machine Learning and deductive Machine Learning?
12. What is ‘naive’ in the Naive Bayes classifier?
13. What are Support Vector Machines?
14. How is Amazon able to recommend other things to buy? How does it work?
15. When will you use classification over regression?
16. How will you design an email spam filter?
17. What is Random Forest?
18. What is bias and variance in a Machine Learning model?
19. What’s the trade-off between bias and variance?
20. What is pruning in decision trees and how is it done?
Subscribe to our channel for more Machine Learning Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
Machine Learning Articles: https://www.simplilearn.com/what-is-artificial-intelligence-and-why-ai-certification-article?utm_campaign=Machine-Learning-interview-Questions-and-answers-hB1CTizqGFk&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
To gain in-depth knowledge of Machine Learning, check our Machine Learning certification training course: https://www.simplilearn.com/big-data-and-analytics/machine-learning-certification-training-course?utm_campaign=Machine-Learning-interview-Questions-and-answers-hB1CTizqGFk&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
You can also go through the Slides here: https://goo.gl/rmzjaQ
#MachineLearningAlgorithms #Datasciencecourse #DataScience #SimplilearnMachineLearning #MachineLearningCourse
– – – – – – –
Why learn Machine Learning?
Machine Learning is taking over the world- and with that, there is a growing need among companies for professionals to know the ins and outs of Machine Learning
The Machine Learning market size is expected to grow from USD 1.03 Billion in 2016 to USD 8.81 Billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 44.1% during the forecast period.
– – – – – –
What skills will you learn from this Machine Learning course?
By the end of this Machine Learning course, you will be able to:
1. Master the concepts of supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement learning concepts and modeling.
2. Gain practical mastery over principles, algorithms, and applications of Machine Learning through a hands-on approach which includes working on 28 projects and one capstone project.
3. Acquire thorough knowledge of the mathematical and heuristic aspects of Machine Learning.
4. Understand the concepts and operation of support vector machines, kernel SVM, Naive Bayes, decision tree classifier, random forest classifier, logistic regression, K-nearest neighbors, K-means clustering and more.
5. Be able to model a wide variety of robust Machine Learning algorithms including deep learning, clustering, and recommendation systems
– – – – – – –
Who should take this Machine Learning Training Course?
We recommend this Machine Learning training course for the following professionals in particular:
1. Developers aspiring to be a data scientist or Machine Learning engineer
2. Information architects who want to gain expertise in Machine Learning algorithms
3. Analytics professionals who want to work in Machine Learning or artificial intelligence
– – – – – –
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0